Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and Amendments
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Dynamic Repair Solutions and the Site Editor’s Service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that Dynamic Repair Solutions (DRS) and the site editor reserve the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. DRS and the site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this web site or certain parts of it, you may be required to register for a user account on this web site or fill in information request forms; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested, and — if a minimum age is required for eligibility for a user account — you undertake that you are at least the required age. By registering for a user account or completing information request forms, you explicitly agree to this site’s Terms and Conditions, including any amendments made by DRS and the site editor that are published herein.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if applicable, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify DRS and the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without DRS and the site editor’s prior written consent;
- you will not provide any content that may give rise to DRS or the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national, or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any content to this web site:
- you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, or technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section;
- you acknowledge and agree that DRS and the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at DRS and the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- you agree not to post any content that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, threatening, or would otherwise violate any law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You also agree not to upload and/or post any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files to the site.
Third-party Services and Third-party Links
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. DRS and the site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, links to sites operated by third parties may be provided. However, DRS and the site editor have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of DRS’s. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, DRS and the site editor seek to protect the integrity of this web site and the links placed upon it and therefore request any feedback on not only this site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DRS and the site editor and DRS and the site editor’s representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be filed by any third party, arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site or service, your provision of content, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any other violation by you of the rights of another person or party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND DRS AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DRS AND THE SITE EDITOR MAKE NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT DRS AND THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you regarding implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DRS AND THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF DRS AND THE SITE EDITOR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of Rights
DRS and the site editor reserve all of DRS and the site editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that DRS and the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of DRS and the site editor’s rights and property requires DRS and the site editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, DRS and the site editor are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without DRS and the site editor’s prior written consent.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of DRS. The collective work includes works that are licensed to DRS. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with DRS or purchasing DRS products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with DRS or to purchase DRS products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by DRS. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, DRS and the site editor’s copyright agent may be contacted via e-mail.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of DRS used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of DRS.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or products or services provided will be governed by and construed in accordance with the local laws applicable at DRS and the site editor’s domicile, notwithstanding any differences between the said applicable legislation and legislation in force at your location. By registering for a user account on this web site, or by using this web site and the services it provides, you accept that jurisdiction is granted to the courts having jurisdiction over DRS and the site editor’s domicile, and that any disputes will be heard by the said courts.
In the event that a DRS product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, DRS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price. DRS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, DRS shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These Terms and Conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by DRS without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
DRS and the site editor may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to DRS and the site editor.
(i) In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to conflict with legislation by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, the said provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain valid and applicable; (ii) The failure of either party to assert any right under these Terms and Conditions will not be considered to be a waiver of that party’s right, and the said right will remain in full force and effect; (iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation; (iv) DRS and the site editor may assign DRS and/or the site editor’s rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions; in this event, DRS and/or the site editor will be relieved of any further obligation.